Our Clinic in Port Clinton Accepts The Following:
Vision Plans We Accept
- Paramount Advantage
- Aetna Better Health
Medical Plans We Accept
- Medical Mutual
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Front Path
We do not accept any other Medicaid plans other than Paramount Adv. but please call if you don’t see your plan listed here as we may be able to work with you depending on which insurance you have. Our staff is also always available to answer any questions regarding your benefits.
The cost of routine eye exams and prescription eyewear can be of real concern, especially for large families. In many cases, vision insurance can lower these annual expenses.
A vision insurance policy is not the same as medical insurance. Regular medical health insurance plans protect you against financial losses due to unexpected eye injuries or disease. Vision insurance, on the other hand, is a wellness benefit designed to provide routine eye care, prescription eyewear and other vision-related services at a reduced cost.
- Proof of Insurance: We ask that you present your insurance card to us at every visit. If you fail to provide us with the correct insurance information each visit, you may be responsible for payment for all services provided.
- We are contracted with most insurance plans. If you are not insured by a plan we are contracted with, payment in full is expected at the time of service. If you are insured by a plan we are contracted with but do not have an up-to-date insurance card, payment in full for each visit is required until we can verify your coverage.
- Co-Payments: Your insurance company requires us to collect co-payments at the time of service. Waiver of co-payments may constitute fraud under state and federal law. Please help us upholding the law by paying your co-payment at each visit.
- Non-covered Services: Please be aware that some or all services you receive may not be covered or not considered necessary by your insurer. You must pay for those services in full.
- Claims Submissions: We will submit your claims and assist you in any way we reasonably can to help get your claims paid. Your insurance company may need you to supply certain information directly. It is your responsibility to comply with their request.